About Me

My photo
I like to write smut mainly bdsm and lesbian stories

Wednesday 3 August 2011

The #Box

Well another Wednesday and a chance to make Ruby at @eroticnotebook blush with her prompt of #box

This is the next part of my ongoing piece Once Upon a Time which you can find to the right of this post.

Read all the rest at Ruby's page here


But yet again I get ahead of myself and still haven’t told the story.  How did we begin this relationship that we now have since this is not the way we started?  Of course the first time was that day at the beach when I knelt and made her come in my mouth, but that was far from the true beginning of my ownership.

That day started off like any other, I was yet again at Fiona’s after all her house was much nicer than mine, it was a house for starters whereas my flat was so small it made you feel claustrophobic.  I wakened, rose and was standing as usual in the kitchen naked making her a coffee to waken her with.  I liked to get up and do this every morning and she liked it too despite her never telling or me ever asking.  It just evolved and became normal for my day and hers. 

We had been seeing one another for months now and there was still so much I didn’t know about her. One day out of every month I wasn’t to call her or come over no matter what, it was always the same date of every month the 21st and it didn’t matter what day it was she didn’t work that day.  Even her business was a bit of a mystery to me at that point all I knew was that she owned a nightclub.  I hadn’t even gone there or even at that point knew its name.  It wasn’t that she was secretive; it just didn’t really come up in conversation ever and we had gone other places on dates.  She said that she didn’t want to go out in her place of work and that made total sense to me.  In fact looking back she asked me lots of questions about me and always turned the conversation back to me, my hopes and dreams and all the things I knew and wanted to know.

It was flattering and made me love her even more that she listened to me as though I was the most important person in the world.  I quickly fell into her life and seemed to make her happy by doing things like standing there naked making coffee.  She liked me naked and kept the heat high on the central heating so that I was never cold. I didn’t mind as my body was becoming more and more toned as each day went by and I had never felt or looked better in my life so it was quite nice to walk about and show myself off to someone who really appreciated me.

And she really appreciated me, when I was at hers she could never keep her hands off me, pulling, stroking and grabbing.  She constantly had me wet by grabbing my cunt and pulling me towards her to squeeze my nipples.  After a few months of this my nipples could withstand a lot of pain and I was beginning to love the intensity of it and was begging for more.  She had made me come alive like no one else had ever done before.
Wakening her that day there was something different about her she seemed to be alive and totally in control without saying a word to me just smiling and saying good morning.  It was weird and I felt excited there seemed to be electricity in the room.  She told me that we were to go to her club today that she had a present for me there.  She had already bought me presents before like underwear and earrings, but I could tell that this was different as she told me to wear no knickers.

Arriving at the club I looked up and it had the plainest sign above the door which in small writing just said one word “Tied”.  Thinking that it was a strange name for a club I waited while Fiona opened the door and switched the alarm off.  Going inside it was like a cavern with small booths all around the outside of the room.  The stage was split into 3 areas with large wooden partitions; in the middle one was what looked like a horse from a gym, the right one a large x shaped piece of wood that had an oblong shape of wood on the other side so that it sat there like an upturned v and the other had what looked like a large throne but had what looked like moving bits for the legs.

Turning around to look at Fiona I wasn’t sure what exactly this place was.  Seeing my confusion she laughed “you are an innocent aren’t you?”  Sitting on the table at the booth nearest to the door we had just come in was a large leather box.  Sitting me down at that booth she went off to the bar and came back with fruit juice for us both.  I was totally intrigued and couldn’t keep my eyes off the stage wondered what these all were but my eyes kept coming back to the box.  Could this be my present and what was in there?

Sitting beside me she stared at me for what seemed forever, by now I was already used to this and looked back at her without flinching.  Her eyes smiled and crinkled slightly at the sides as she looked at me; eventually the smile reached her mouth as she lifted the lid of the box and then looked back at me.  I wasn’t sure what to do so just continued to sit there and didn’t move.  Putting her hand into the box she lifted them out and put the most beautiful leather cuffs I had ever seen in front of me.  They were black leather and the buckles looked like they were made of silver, I smiled as we had used silk scarves and had discussed getting cuffs.  I lifted them and went to put them on first looking to her for approval which gained a smile from one side of her mouth and a nod to go ahead.

They felt snug on my wrists and made me feel instantly safe. Fiona grinned at me as she put her hands back into the box and pulled out a leather flogger.  It was a short one and as I reached over to touch it a spark of electricity flashed between our hands and I shivered while she laughed out loud.  It was soft and I could just imagine how that would feel on my skin.  Again her hands were dipping into the box this time bringing out matching ankle cuffs which were just as beautiful as the wrist ones. I again touched them and felt how soft they felt yet they looked as though they would stand up to a lot.

I was beginning to feel incredibly turned on and lowered my eyes feeling suddenly embarrassed.   I could see her hands going into the box again this time coming out with a paddle.  My heart had started to thump so loudly I was sure she could hear it.  Next came a vibrator which was a triangle type shape but softer.  Next came a glass dildo which had a twirled pattern around the outside and I felt my face burn as I imagined how that would feel being rammed into me.  I didn’t want her to do it softly I wanted it as hard as she could. 

She laughed at me then as if she could hear my thoughts and then took a blindfold out of the box which matched the cuffs.  She opened it and placed it on my head securing the buckle at the back and I could see nothing.  Hearing her moving I turned my head trying to figure out where she was going but didn’t have to wonder long as she gently took my hands and pulled me to my feet.  I knew from the direction she was pulling me in that we were heading to the stage.  “Step” she said as we reached it and I immediately lifted my foot and stepped up.  Turning me around I felt her unbutton my shirt and remove it softly and then undo my bra and take that off too. 

Turning me back around she led me to what I realised as we reached it was the horse like piece of furniture that was in the middle.  Bending me over it I felt her attach my wrists to something on each side of it leaving me hanging over it.  Unbuttoning my skirt I felt her bend to pick it up and I lifted my foot so she could pick it up.  I had no knickers on that day as she had asked me and I knew that I was already wet and it was seeping out onto my legs.   Laughing she smacked my arse and I heard her walk back to where we had sat.  Coming back she then put the cuffs on my ankles and I gasped as she pulled my legs apart and clipped them to the base of the horse. 

I knew that I must be a sight bent over open and wet like this.  As I was thinking that I felt the flogger hit my arse again and again and again.  I could feel my arse warming and the juices which were just at the start of my cunt feel beginning to run down my legs.  I gasped as the flogger hit the outside lips of my cunt and I could feel the throb begin to get deeper and deeper as I gasped out that I was going to come.  Bending over me she grabbed my tits and whispered “don’t you dare come yet!”  With everything in me I held on trying not to come.  Hearing her walk away I groaned but just as quickly she was back and from the feel of what she had at the lips of my cunt it was the glass dildo.

She rammed it into me just like I had hoped for and pulled it in and out fiercely until I was again on the verge of an orgasm and it became more difficult for her to pull it in and out as my cunt held on.  Pulling it out I couldn’t hear her walk away, but I could hear what I thought was her putting on a dildo and I silently prayed that it was.  I gasped as I could feel the head of the dildo ram into me from behind this was a new one I hadn’t felt before and a lot larger than I was used to but it didn’t hurt in a way that wasn’t a turn on and I heard myself begin to moan as yet again she brought me to the edge of orgasm.

As she held me there she whispered, “I want to own you and look after you”.  I wanted to come so badly but my body wasn’t giving in either and it held me there on the edge obeying her even if I didn’t want to.  She kept fucking me from behind hard and I could feel the thud every time the dildo hit my cervix.  Eventually she whispered “come” as I exploded and the juices ran down both my legs.  Holding me and laying over me she again whispered, “Well? Can you give yourself to me and let me own you?”  I started to realise what she meant exactly and that it wasn’t just something said in the heat of the moment.

Unclipping me from the horse she helped me dress again and told me she wanted me to think about what it would mean and what commitment we would be giving to one another.  My mind was racing I had never known of anything like this before and I wasn’t sure that I wanted to give myself to another person body and soul. 

That was then though and it didn’t take me long to decide that I could and get to now. 

No comments: